FAQ – Frequently asked questions
The FAQ page is intended to serve as a starting point for further exploration by providing answers to some of the most common questions encountered by the Service for Combating Racism.
You can find additional information on specific topics in the related sections of the website.
1. What does racism mean? What do we understand by racial discrimination? More
2. Does the SCRA use the IHRA definition of antisemitism? More
3. Which foreigners face the most discrimination? More
4. Is racism in Switzerland on the rise? More
5. What is the difference between the Service for Combating Racism and the Federal Commission against Racism? More
FAQ on reporting:
1. Where can I find statistical data on racism in Switzerland and other countries? More
2. Where can I find information on integration? More
3. Where can I find information on antisemitism in switzerland? More
4. Where can I find information on right-wing extremism in Switzerland?? More
5. Where can I find information on combating discrimination against LGBTI people? More
Last modification 03.12.2018